Dr Stephen Watson
MB BS FRACS FRCS, Laparoscopic/General Surgeon
Dr Stephen Watson MB BS FRACS FRCS ( Ed ) is a laparoscopic and general surgeon working in Perth Western Australia. He graduated from the University of Western Australia in 1984 and initially worked in Perth before spending six years in London including clinical and research time at St Marks Hospital and St Bartholomews Hospital. He has a special interest in laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of morbid obesity and is a member of the Obesity Society of Australia and New Zealand.
University of Western Australia.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery M.B.B.S., (1984)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons FRACS
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh FRCS (Ed)
The Western Australia Medical Board.
Laparoscopic & General Surgery
Private Hospital Visiting Rights:
- Murdoch Hospital - St John of God Healthcare
- Hollywood Private Hospital
His particular interests are:
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic repair of Hernia of the groin and abdomen
See more team members | return to previous