What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled office appointment?
Apart from medicare and your insurance information:
- A referral from your General Practitioner or family doctor.
- All pertinent x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.