Your weight loss goals become ours as we work with you through surgery preparation, the surgery itself, and ongoing weight loss after surgery.
Dr Stephen Watson and his team have specialised in weight loss surgery since 1999 and during that time, have performed thousands of weight loss surgeries, including gastric sleeve, gastric binding, gastric bypass, and intagastric balloon. Most surgeries are laparoscopic.
Our bariatric practice has a dedicated and driven team which is comprised of surgeons, anaesthetists and doctors who assist with band adjustments as well as dieticians and exercise specialists to help you form a long-term plan for weight loss success. In addition, physiological support is available for every weight loss surgery patient.
Dr Watson is offering bulk-billed telephone consultations
To qualify you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Your BMI is 30 or higher – Click here for an interactive BMI Calculator.
- You have been overweight for more than 5 years.
- Your serious attempts to lose weight have had only short-term success.
- You do not have any other disease that may have caused your obesity.
- You are prepared to make substantial changes in your eating habits and lifestyle.
- You are willing to continue being monitored by the specialist who is treating you.
- You do not drink alcohol in excess.
To attend a consultation, you must have a referral from a GP. If you don’t have a referral, don’t worry. Contact our team and we can arrange one for you!